Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

Daily Practice Session

Technical Concepts -Warm ups, lip trills, chest voice, middle voice, head voice, affections, mixing. Breathing techniques.
Minutes -30.

Repertoire - Sara Bareilles, Gravity and Many The Miles 
Minutes – 15 

Successes – I think that Many the Miles might be my song for my NYU audition, but I'm still struggling with the show tune. I had a nasty headache today so I tried to focus on my warm ups and breathing. 

Areas for improvement – Still to focusing on breath support and staying relaxed. 

Notes Today I took it easy I had a massive migraine all day...


Healthy Meal Number 4
Meal Description – Two 4 oz. Chicken oz. breasts with portabello mushrooms

Restaurant or Market – Whole Foods/Costco

Rating – 9.5/10

This was my favorite meal so far! The chicken was so juicy... mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment