Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11

Hello! Exactly one month today until my NYU and URTA auditions. The countdown begins. A combination of nerves and excitement are definitely starting to set in. I actually got two of my charitable deeds done today. I need to upload the pictures still, so I will probably post about them tomorrow when I have more time to blog and can give you guys a more detailed description about what I did! In the meantime, here is my Daily Practice Session:  

Daily Practice Session 

Technical Concepts -Lip trills, Light warm up along with Kurt's recording, goo goo scales, yogi bear and baby cry warm up, chest voice, middle voice, head voice, breathing exercises...
Minutes -30 minutes.

Repertoire - Sara Barielles, Many the Miles, Gravity, Don Henley The Heart of the Matter, 
Minutes – 13 minutes.

Successes – Felt good breath support while singing today. 

Areas for improvement – Confidence, diction.

Notes: Still haven't figured out show tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment