Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10

Hey guys, gonna keep today short and sweet... Caught whatever has been going around at my office and feel terrible. Neeeed sleep. Got my daily practice session done this morning, and also got to meet with Kristen during my lunch break to do my monologues. God I love that woman. I seriously want to be her when I grow up. haha. Exactly a month until my NYU and URTA auditions. ahhhhh!


Daily Practice Session

Technical Concepts - Scales, lip trills, goo goos, yogi bears, dopey voice, mixing, chest voice, middle voice, head voice, breathing techniques.
Minutes - 35.

Repertoire - Sara Barielles, Gravity and Many the Miles, Don Henley, The Heart of the Matter
Minutes – 12

Successes – Didn't struggle as much with singing early in the morning today... Had a better attitude about it, and didn't get frustrated when I had a hard time with higher notes, just remained loose and calm.

Areas for improvement – Confidence, diction.

Notes: Might not be able to do the senior center performance on wednesday. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment