Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

Hello All! Today I will be adding two healthy meals, woot! I do have to admit though, one was from last night, but I had already blogged for the day so I am just adding it for today... 


Healthy meal numero uno:


Healthy Eating

Meal Description – Salmon and steamed veggies 

Restaurant or Market – Outback steakhouse 

Rating – 8/10






Healthy Meal numero dos:




Healthy Eating

Meal Description – Mini pitas stuffed with tuna salad, grapes and OJ

Restaurant or Market – Whole Foods

Rating – 8.5/10





... Aside from being slightly hungover and working on my grad school monologues, I also got a very good practice session in today... here is my practice log:


Daily Practice Session

Technical Concepts -
Warm ups, lip trills, chest voice, middle voice, head voice, affections, mixing.
Minutes - 30

Repertoire - Sara 
Bareilles Gravity
Minutes – 15

Successes – I feel a lot more relaxed in my jaw and facial muscles during my warm ups. I can feel the tension that I used to carry leaving and that's exciting. I also don't feel my vocal chords straining for the higher notes during the mixing and affection technical concepts.

Areas for improvement – There are still holes and gaps during all of the exercises that need work.

Notes: I still need a "show tune" song for my URTA audition... ahhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment