Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13

Ahhhh I'm running out the door to work so I'm blogging as fast as possible today... I swear I feel like I spread myself soooo thin sometimes. It makes me so nervous to see that people are starting to drop out of the competition now...


Healthy Meal Number 11



Healthy Eating

Meal Description – Fresh Halibut with cabbage, rice and mango... SO delicious 

Restaurant or Market – Desert Fish on Central

Rating – 9/10


Daily Practice Session

Technical Concepts - Daily warm up (as usual) to Kurt's recording.... lip trills, goo goo's... mixing, etc...
Minutes - 25

Repertoire - Sara Barielles Gravity, Many the Miles
Minutes – 10

Successes – Honestly, I was feeling terrible today, and didn't feel that successful about anything in particular... is that bad?

Areas for improvement – see above...

Notes: Felt really rushed today. Wish I didn't have a day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment